Ingredient: 1 extra-overripe banana, 1/2 cup mashed 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 1/2 cup sugar 6 TBSP unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 large egg 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice blend 1/4 tsp salt Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray or grease a 6-cup muffin tin In a large […]
Ingredient: 10-12 ounce bag oyster “soup” crackers 1 cup unsalted butter, 2 sticks 1 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts, any variety Instructions: Lay a large piece of parchment or wax paper on the counter. Place a large stockpot over medium heat. Attach a candy thermometer to […]
- 9- inch frozen deep pie crust in aluminum tin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 2 cups broccoli floretschopped into bite-sized pieces (*fresh or frozen see note)
- 4 oz. sharp white cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place oven rack in middle position, place a cookie sheet on oven rack and preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Take pie crust out of the freezer and let it stand for 10 minutes. Prick crust 25 times with fork. Place pie crust on the preheated cookie sheet in the oven, and bake for 9-11 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- While pie crust bakes, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and edges begin to brown, about 6-8 minutes. Add onions, broccoli florets, and cheese to the bottom of pre-baked pie crust.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, yolks, half-and-half, salt, and pepper until combined. Pour mixture over pie crust. Bake quiche on top of cookie sheet 35-40 minute or until quiche is set and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Move quiche to wire rack and let cool 15 minutes before serving.Recipe Notes
- * You can use fresh or frozen broccoli for this recipe. If you use frozen broccoli (what I usually use), just make sure that it’s thawed and drained before you add it to the quiche.
- *If you use fresh broccoli, then place the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Cook it for 3 minutes just to soften the broccoli.
Ingredient: Vegetables 700g / 1.4 lb baby potatoes, halved 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 2″/5cm pieces 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges 2 garlic cloves, minced 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tsp dried thyme 1 tsp dried oregano Salt and pepper Sausages 500 – 700 g / 1 – 1.4 lb sausages (your […]
Ingredient: 1 refrigerated pie crust , room temperature 1- pound lean ground beef 4 green onions , thinly sliced, white parts only 1 can (10-ounces) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies salt and fresh black pepper , to taste 1/4 teaspoon chili powder 4 eggs 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup Kraft Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 2 cups Kraft Mexican Style Taco Shredded Cheese […]
- 1 small head green cabbage; chopped (about 1 lb/6 cups chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots(about 6 oz whole carrot)
- 1 large red bell pepper; diced
- 4-6 green onions; diced
- 4 1/2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 3 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise or salad dressing (you know that other brand with the tangy zip)
- 4 tbsp Stubb’s Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 1/8 tsp plus large pinch salt; to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper; to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast(BL/SL); pounded for size uniformity
- 3-4 tbsp Stubb’s Chicken Spice Rub
- Oil (if needed for the grill)
- Corn tortillas
- Prepare the vegetables and combine in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients, sans the large pinch of salt.
- Incorporate the dressing into the vegetables, taking care that they are fully coated.
- Sprinkle the large pinch of salt over the now mixed slaw, and stir.
- Cover and chill for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator, and allow to sit out for a few minutes, just enough time to get the icy chill off them.
- Pound the chicken so the thickness is even throughout.
- Sprinkle the dry rub liberally over each side of the breast, massaging it into the meat.
- Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium-high.
- When ready to grill, if needed, apply the oil to the grates.
- Make sure the flames are not too high, place the chicken on the grill, close the lid and allow to cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Pull the coleslaw out of the refrigerator.
- Flip the chicken over and cook covered for another 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the grill and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes before dicing.
- Reduce the heat on the grill to low.
- Place tortillas all on the grill, watch them, once they start to curl and bubble (a minute or so), flip them over and cook again.
- Place them in a towel or tortilla holder to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Layer the chicken in the corn tortilla, top with BBQ coleslaw, fold and eat.
Ingredient: 36 ounces tilapia filets (each) 4 cloves garlic (crushed) 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 4 teaspoons fresh parsley salt pepper cooking spray Instructions: Preheat oven to 400°. Melt butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and […]
Ingredient: 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 1 tsp. vanilla 3 eggs 1 cup whipping cream 2 cups blueberries 1 Tbsp. lemon zest Instructions: Heat oven to 325°F. Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 […]
Ingredient: 1 pound orecchiette 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 cup chicken broth 1 pound broccoli florets 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 3 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano Instructions: Bring a large pot of […]