Ingredient: Pumpkin Bars: 4 eggs 1 2/3 cups sugar 1 cup vegetable oil 1 ¾ cups pumpkin puree 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg ¼ teaspoon ground ginger 2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda […]
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more orange juice and/or water if too thick to blend.
- Different blenders may require more or less liquid.
Ingredient: Oreo Crust 20 peanut butter Oreos (or regular, Double Stuf is ok!) 5 Tablespoons (75g) unsalted butter, melted Ganache 3/4 cup (180g) heavy cream 6 ounces (170g) semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped Peanut Butter Filling 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy cream 8 ounce (224g) block cream […]
Ingredient: 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper 4 tablespoons flour 2 large eggs 1 cup panko bread crumbs 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons butter 1 cup marinara sauce 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese Instructions: Preheat an oven to 375 degrees. Put the chicken breasts between two pieces of […]
- 20 oz chicken thighs skin-on and deboned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15-20 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 sprigs thyme optional
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Chopped parsley
- Season the chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pan-fry the chicken until both surfaces become crispy or nicely browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Discard the chicken fat from the skillet. Add the remaining olive oil and saute the garlic until light brown.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet, follow by the chicken broth, white wine and yogurt.
- Lower the heat and let simmer. Add the thymes (if using), salt, pepper and paprika.
- Reduce the sauce a little bit. Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- You may finish the dish by broiling it in oven for about 1 minute, to char and crisp up the chicken skin.
Ingredient: 1 cup dried red lentils (2) 25-ounce jars marinara sauce 1 cup raw cashews 16 ounce firm tofu, patted dry with paper towels 1/2 cup nutritional yeast 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, from about 2 lemons 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 teaspoon oregano 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 2-3 cups baby spinach 1 box lasagna noodles, whole grain or gluten free if needed Double recipe Easy […]
Ingredient: 2 zucchini 1 large eggplant 1 large red pepper 1 small onion 3 garlic cloves a half a bag of frozen artichoke hearts Instructions: Dice the veggies, drizzle with olive oil, S&P and roast at 425F until tender and golden. The most important thing […]
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour
- 3/4 Cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted ButterWhipped Cream Icing
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 cake pan.
- Add all of the cake ingredients to a marge bowl and mix well with a stand mixer or electric mixer.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before icing.For the Icing
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer or stand mixer.
- Add in the swerve, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Continue mixing until just combined.
- Frost the cake with the icing and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.