3 Ingredient No-Bake Hershey Pie
- 1 crust graham cracker crust (6 oz)
- 8 oz cool whip
- 13-14 oz Hershey Bars (I used two 6.8 oz bars)
- Break up large 1 and 1/2 Hershey bar and place in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds at a time and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove and set aside.
- Add cool whip to melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Spoon chocolate cool whip into your graham cracker crust, and garnish with remaining 1/2 milk chocolate bar.
- Place pie in the refrigerator. Allow to chill for 1-3 hours.