Apple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 lb apples
- 1 ripe banana sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of ginger
- Cut the apples in quarters and remove the cores. You can leave the skins on if you’re using a high-powered blender.
- There are lots of nutrients and fiber in the peels. (Use organic apples if possible.)
- Place the coconut milk and maple syrup in the blender, followed by the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Add the apples, banana, and ice cubes last.
- Process the ingredients until smooth. Divide into four glasses and serve.