BAILEYS BROWNIE BATTER DIP
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brownie mix, dry
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Add melted butter and sugar to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, brownie mix, salt and Baileys to bowl and whisk to combine.
- Gently fold in yogurt, until no streaks of yogurt remain.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Serve with pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, apple slices, or anything you desire.
- Lately, the use of raw flour being used in no bake recipes has been under fire…
- if this concerns you, microwave the flour for a minute to heat the flour and kill any possible bacteria.
- To make a non-alcoholic version… omit the Baileys and use 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup brownie mix.