Baked Garlic Lemon Tilapia
- 36 ounces tilapia filets (each)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt butter on a low flame in a small sauce pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and shut off flame.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the fish on top and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lemon butter mixture on the fish and top with fresh parsley.
- Bake at 400° until cooked, about 15 minutes.