BBQ Chicken Crescents
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- In bowl, mix chicken and barbecue sauce. Spoon chicken mixture onto short end of each triangle; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon of the cheese.
- Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes.