Cheesy Beef and Wild Rice Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 16 oz bag mixed vegetables, California blend thawed
- 1 box original recipe long grain and wild rice (Uncle Ben’s) prepared as directed
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded 4 State Cheddar divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- While ground beef is cooking, prepare wild rice as directed on box.
- Add cooked beef,vegetables,prepared rice,cream of celery soup,tomato sauce 1 cup of the cheese, salt,pepper and seasoning to a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese. Cover; bake 30 minutes or until heated through.