Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Steak Rolls Recipe
- salt for taste
- pepper for taste
- 1-2 cups of mushrooms diced
- 2 small red onions diced
- a couple handfuls of spinach
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak
- 8-10 slices of Provolone cheese slices
- 2-3 tsp butter or vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Flatten out the steak then season both sides with salt and pepper (and/or your favorite seasonings of your choice). Set to the side.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add butter or vegetable oil.
- Once you hear sizzling add the onions and mushrooms and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the stove then add the spinach and mix it up until wilted.
- Alternatively, you can wait to add the raw spinach on top of the steak.