Cheesy Weeknight Fish Stick Casserole
- 1 (2 lb.) bag frozen hash brown cubes, thawed
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cheddar soup
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 Tbl. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbl. lemon juice, fresh or concentrate
- 2 tsp. dried minced onion
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 cups Mexican Four-Blend Shredded Cheese
- 18-24 whole fish frozen fish sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13×9 glass baking dish, set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together well the soups, mayo, relish, lemon juice, dried onion, parsley, worcestershire and sharp cheddar.
- Fold in potatoes. Dump into prepared baking dish and press in lightly to fill evenly.
- Sprinkle whole top evenly with shredded mexi-blend cheese. Top with as many fish sticks as you can fit and would like, covering top.
- Pop into preheated oven and bake until bubbly and fish sticks have lightly browned, about 35-40 minutes.
- Watch so that they don’t over-brown towards end.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with garlic bread and cole slaw.