CHICKEN FAJITA QUESADILLAS
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Onion diced
- Green Bell Pepper diced
- Envelope of taco seasoning or your own mix
- Flour tortillas
- 8 oz block pepperjack cheese shredded
- 8 oz block colby jack cheese shredded
- Cooking spray
- Dice veggies and saute in large skillet till caramelized.
- Meanwhile sprinkle taco seasoning on chicken breasts and grill till cooked through (could also bake or saute in pan, whichever works best for ya)
- Dice chicken into chunks and place in a bowl.
- Remove veggies from skillet place in bowl with chicken and lightly toss.
- Shred and toss both cheese together.
- Wipe skillet out and spray with a little cooking spray.
- Put skillet on med-med-high.
- Place a tortilla down in pan.
- Sprinkle some of the cheese mixture on the tortilla.
- Place some of the chicken/veggie mixture on top of that.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of that.
- Top the whole thing with another tortilla and give the top of the tortilla a spray with the cooking spray.
- Check bottom of quesadillas and flip when brown.
- Remove quesadillas from pan when other side is brown.
- Let cool slightly and cut into four wedges with a pizza cutter.
- Serve with sour cream.