CHICKEN RANCH WRAPS
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced (optional)
- 4 8 ” tortillas
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla.
- Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat.
- Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden.
- Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
- *For the chicken: You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices.
- I like to season my chicken with a tablespoon of fajita seasoning and grill in a hot pan for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.