CHRISTMAS MORNING CASSEROLE
- 7 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 16 ounce package Refrigerated Flaky Biscuit Dough, Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 4 Green Onions, Chopped
- 6-8 slices Bacon, Cooked, drained on paper towels,and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl beat together the eggs and milk.
- Add in the biscuit pieces, cheese, onions, and bacon and gently turn everything over in the bowl to evenly coat.
- Pour everything into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- You want the eggs to be firmly set and the biscuits to be puffy and golden.