COCOA QUINOA MUFFINS
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ c. unsweetened, coconut milk
- 3 T. melted coconut oil
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ c. coconut sugar
- ¾ c. quinoa flour blend (you could also use gf all-purpose flour or almond flour)
- ¼ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- ½ c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin w/ baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla and sugar.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder,baking soda, and baking powder until combined.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter evenly into each muffin cup, about ¾ of the way full for each cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into each muffin comes out clean.