Cookie Dough Egg Rolls
- 1 (16.5-oz.) log store-bought cookie dough
- 9 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips, melted
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spoon approximately 3 tablespoons cookie dough into a line in the center.
- Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1″ up the side of pan) until a drop of water bubbles when added to the oil.
- Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar, drizzle with melted chocolate, and serve.