CRANBERRY PECAN BRIE BITES
- 12 oz fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked through
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of orange peel
- 2 8.8 oz packages Original Stonefire naan flatbread
- 1 8 oz package brie
- 24 pecan halves
- fresh thyme to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut naan into pieces using a pizza cutter. Aim for 6 to 8 pieces per naan.
- Cut small wedges off the wheel of brie and place on top of the naan.
- Spoon a small amount of the cooled cranberry sauce on top of the brie. Top with a pecan half.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until brie starts to melt and bubble.
- Remove, top with a sprig of fresh thyme and serve immediately.