Cranberry Rosemary One-Pan Chicken
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted ghee
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup (*or 1 1/2 tablespoons if using coconut aminos instead of soy sauce)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 6)
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary , plus more for garnish, if desired
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Combine all marinade ingredients in food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a baking dish and pour marinade over, spreading to coat chicken evenly.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375º and remove chicken from fridge. Turn chicken skin side down, sprinkle 1/2 cup fresh cranberries and 4 sprigs rosemary around.
- Bake for about 22 minutes, then remove from oven and flip chicken so it’s skin side up. Discard cooked rosemary sprigs.
- Turn on broiler. Mix 1 tablespoon maple syrup and 1 tablespoon white wine and brush over chicken thighs skin.
- Place under broiler and broil 5 minutes or until crispy and getting dark in places.
- Watch carefully to make sure the skin browns evenly, as some broilers can be uneven.
- Remove from oven and spoon cranberries on top of chicken.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if desired, and serve immediately.