Crispy Baked Cauliflower Poppers
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Simply Organic Nutritional Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Garlic Aioli optional
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in about 1/3 of the spice blend over cauliflower and toss until coated.
- Gradually add in a little more of the spice blend tossing well before adding more until all the spice blend has been added and the cauliflower is well coated.
- Place cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer and avoid crowding for even cooking.
- If necessary use two baking sheets.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes turning every 20 minutes until cauliflower is brown on all sides and nice and crispy.
- For added crispiness pop these under the broiler for 1-2 minutes at the end. Just watch them carefully so they don’t burn.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with a little kosher salt before serving.
- Best served warm right out of the oven.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.