DIJON CHICKEN PASTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES AND SPINACH
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken tenders cut into cubes
- 1 box Rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 2 shallots chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons italian dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Heat up a pan on medium high, and add in some olive oil.
- Dice up you chicken and season well with salt and pepper. Add in the pan to brown.
- Chop your shallots and garlic and add them into the pan when chicken is almost cooked through.
- Cook together for 3 minutes. Careful not to let garlic burn.
- Lower heat to medium low and add in your sun dried tomatoes, spinach, cream, mustard, and dressing.
- Stir together. Strain pasta and add into the pan. Toss together and serve.