DUMP-AND-BAKE RAVIOLI CASSEROLE
- 24 oz. package frozen cheese ravioli
- 23 oz. (or about 2.5 cups) marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish (or two 8-inch dishes) with cooking spray.
- Pour a very thin layer of marinara sauce into the prepared baking dish to cover bottom (about 1/2 cup).
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining marinara sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake, uncovered, for 20-25 more minutes or until bubbly and hot in center.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.