Easy Marinated Olives & Cheese Ring Appetizer
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar (omit if low-carb)
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 8 oz cream cheese block
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese block
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese block
- 6 oz pitted Kalamata olives, drained Pearls® Specialties
- 7 oz garlic stuffed green olives Pearls® Specialties
- Mix white wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, celery salt, basil, and red chili flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut cream cheese block in half lengthwise. Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Cut mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese into 1/4 inch slices.
- On a platter, arrange cheese slices upright in a ring with one slice of mozzarella, one slice of Monterey Jack, and one slice of cream cheese until you form a complete circle.
- Mix drained olives together and add to the center of the circle.
- Drizzle dressing mix over the entire dish making sure to cover olives and cheese.
- Cover and marinated one hour or more.
- Serve, Enjoy!!!