FRIED EGG ROLL RECIPE
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 package cole slaw mix
- salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sautee cole slaw in a pan with a little olive oil until it is limp.
- Add shredded chicken breast for a few minutes until all mixed. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add slaw and chicken mixture to the middle of your egg roll wrapper.
- Fold up the sides one at a time and for the last fold add a little water so it sticks.
- Fry your egg rolls until golden brown. Serve warm and with dipping sauce like Sweet and Sour sauce.