Garlic Parmesan Ranch Pretzels
- 1 pound sourdough pretzel nibblers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- In a bowl with a lid or a resealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients.
- Cover or close and shake to coat pretzels completely.
- Pour pretzels in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and serve.
- Keep leftovers in a resealable plastic bag.