GINGERBREAD MAGIC COOKIES
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. gingersnap crumbs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 c. cinnamon chips
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- Cream butter with an electric mixer; stir in gingersnap crumbs, flour, and baking powder.
- Press evenly into the bottom of a 9×13″ baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle coconut evenly over gingersnap crust; repeat with cinnamon chips and white chocolate chips.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly on top. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over the condensed milk.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely in the baking dish. Cut into small squares.