Grilled Herb Crusted Potatoes and Pork
- 1 (1 pound) Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cups chopped little red potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped potatoes with the olive oil, herbs, parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined and completely covered.
- Grab a large section of aluminum foil and spray well with cooking spray.
- Lay the Smithfield® Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin in the center of the foil and line the potatoes along each side.
- Carefully fold up the foil on each side and create a packet.
- Place the packet seam side up on the grill and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill and very carefully open (the steam will be hot!
- I use tongs) and check to make sure your pork has reached a 160 degree internal temp.
- Garnish with additional herbs and parmesan if desired.
- **Please note if your pork loin is larger than one pound your cooking time will increase.