Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Lemon, Wine and Herbs
- 4 Lamb Loin Chops – 1″ to 1+ ½ inch thick cut
- 3 garlic cloves – diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley – chopped
- 2 tsp. dried Italian Seasonings ( I used McCormick)
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. of red wine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- In a deep platter, place the lamb chops side by side. Season with salt and pepper .
- Scatter the garlic, fresh parsley, rosemary, and Italian seasonings.
- Drizzle the lemon juice, olive oil and red wine. Cover with clear wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Remove from refrigerator, allow meat adjust to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Heat cast iron grill pan. Spray pan with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill lamb chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare, longer for medium to well.
- Brush the remaining marinade on each lamb chop while grilling.
- When ready, remove and serve.