HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANTS WITH HONEY MUSTARD GLAZE
- 4 croissants
- 8 slices good-quality ham
- 8 slices Leerdammer cheese
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F. Slice the croissants in half lengthways.
- Place a slice of cheese on the base of the croissants, followed by two slices of ham and another slice of cheese.
- Place the croissants on a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together and brush on top of the croissants.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds and place in the oven for 6-7 minutes to heat through.
- Serve immediately