HAM & CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH SPINACH
- 1 (5 oz.) package Italian seasoned croutons
- 2 c. coarsely chopped ham
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 c. (8 oz. package) shredded Italian-blend cheese
- 1 c. (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. half & half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Lightly spray a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer ingredients in baking dish in this order: croutons, chopped ham, spinach, and cheeses.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Gently pour egg mixture on top of cheeses, distributing evenly over the entire baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set and lightly browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately & Enjoy!!!