ITALIAN DELI CRAZY BREAD
- 1 loaf Italian bread (I used Everything flavored)
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4-5 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 T pepperoncini brine from the jar
- 1/4 C red onion, sliced
- 1/4 C pepperoncini pepper slices
- Assorted salamis
- Sliced provolone
- Sliced mozzarella
- Sliced muenster cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice the bread at 1-inch intervals, but don’t slice all the way through the bottom.
- Mix the mayo, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, and the pepperoncini brine together.
- Spread this mixture down in between the sliced parts of the bread. Alternating the cheese varieties, shove a slice of cheese into each cut.
- Then alternating the salami varieties, shove about five slices into every other cut.
- Shove the pepperoncini slices and red onion slices into the remaining cuts, meaning the cuts with no salami in it.
- Wrap the whole thing tightly with foil and bake about 25-30 minutes or until the outsides are a little crispy and the cheese is all melted.