Keto Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Icing
- 3/4 Cup Coconut flour
- 3/4 Cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 6 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
Whipped Cream Icing
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Grease an 8×8 cake pan.
- Add all of the cake ingredients to a marge bowl and mix well with a stand mixer or electric mixer.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the center springs back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before icing.
For the Icing
- Whip the whipping cream to stiff peaks with an electric mixer or stand mixer.
- Add in the swerve, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Continue mixing until just combined.
- Frost the cake with the icing and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.