Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 3 cup almond flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- ¼ tsp clove
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 [8 oz] cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup swerve
- ½ cup surkin gold
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 6 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter the 16 mini bundt pans. Or one large 10 inch pan.
- Sift together the almond flour, cinnamon powder, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground clove, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat on high using a stand-up mixer or a handheld mixer, the softened butter, cream cheese, both sugar substitutes, vanilla extract.
- Beat for 2-3 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix just until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time alternatively with the dry ingredients mixing thoroughly after each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Pour the cake batter evenly into the prepared pan(s).
- Bake about 20- 25 minutes if using the mini bundt pans and if using the one 10 inch bundt pan bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.