- 1 roll of broken dough
- 300 g ground beef (10 oz)
- 1 onion
- 1 small pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons (at the table) of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small box of corn kernels
- 3 egg yolks
- 20 cl of cream (4/5 cups)
- Salt pepper
- Peel the onions and garlic and chop them finely. Cut the pepper into thin slices.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the hash. Add garlic and onions, chilli and tomato paste.
- Season with pepper and a little salt.
- Cut the pepper in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into thin strips.
- Put tomatoes in boiling water before peeling and cut in half.
- Remove the pips and the hard heart then detail the flesh in small dice. Drain the corn.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (thermostat 6, 350 ° F).
- Spread the rolled dough on the floured work surface, forming a round.
- Butter the mold and darken it with the dough leaving a free edge about 4 cm high.
- Add pepper, diced tomatoes, corn and finely chopped parsley to the meat and spread over the pie shell.
- Beat the egg yolks with the cream. Season with pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Pour over the filling.
- Put the quiche in the bottom of the oven and brown for about 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Accompany a good little green salad, a treat.