One Pot Chicken Orzo Soup
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced (UNCOOKED)
- 8 cups chicken broth (plus more if you prefer)
- 1½ cups dry orzo pasta
- 2 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- In a large stock pot, add chopped onion, carrots, and celery along with 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
- Saute for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add diced chicken, broth, and dry pasta.
- Bring soup to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken and pasta is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat, Add in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve hot & Enjoy!!