Pork Tenderloin Recipe Easy Sheet Pan
- 2 1 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 pound green beans, stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 1 garlic clove minced into paste
- non stick cooking spray
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray heavy duty baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Arrange green beans in center of baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of green beans, cut side down.
- Lay tenderloins, not touching, over green beans and brush with hoisin sauce, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest part of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- While tenderloin is roasting, combine butter, chives, garlic, 1/4 salt and 1/4 pepper.
- When tenderloin is done cooking,
- remove sheet pan and top each tenderloin with one tablespoon of garlic herb better and let pork tenderloin rest before slicing.
- Top potatoes and green beans with remaining two tablespoon of garlic herb butter and serve.