Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mr’s Dashs Original seasoning blend
- Black pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope Good Season’s Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 block (8 ounces) low fat cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ to ½ cup milk, as needed
- chopped fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Cooked noodles, rice, mashed potatoes to serve chicken over
- Spray a large slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Lay chicken breasts in the bottom.
- Season with Mr’s Dash’s original seasoning ( I use a teaspoon or two) and a sprinkle of pepper.
- Pour cream of chicken soups and Italian dressing mix evenly over chicken. Lay the cubed cream cheese all over the tops.
- Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours OR on high heat 4 hours.
- Carefully shred chicken with two forks and mix up the sauce/gravy. If it’s too thick you can thin it out with a little milk.
- Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes and garnish with Parsley.