Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 2 fresh limes
- Place chicken into a large plastic bag. Add taco seasoning and the juice from both limes and the zest from one
- (you can use the zest both for a stronger lime flavor).
- Rub chicken in bag to mix seasoning. Place chicken in the fridge for at least an hour but overnight would be best.
- Grill on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and a safe temperature.