TACO OYSTER CRACKERS
- 2 10 oz packages oyster crackers
- 3/4 c. canola oil
- 1 1.25 oz package taco seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over crackers. Mix until crackers are completely covered in seasoning mix.
- Spread crackers out in two large baking sheets with sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring at 10 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight container.
Yields: 16 cups