Thai Chicken Ramen
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper , thinly sliced then diced into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions , divided, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 4 cups water
- 1 14 oz . can light coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 (3.53 oz) pkgs. Nissin RAOH Umami Tonkotsu Flavor
- 10 oz cooked chicken breast , shredded (from 1 lb raw, once cooked it reduces to 10 oz)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro , divided
- Unsalted peanuts and sesame seeds for topping (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, carrots and 3 of the green onions.
- Saute 1 minute then add Thai green curry paste and saute 1 minute longer.
- Stir in water and coconut milk and fish sauce and bring mixture to a boil.
- Add in ramen, cover pot and boil 4 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile add seasoning packets from ramen to a bowl.
- Ladle out 1 cup of the water mixture from soup and stir into seasonings in bowl then return to pot.
- Stir in shredded chicken lime juice and 1/4 cup of the cilantro.
- Divide among 4 bowls then top with more cilantro, remaining green onion, peanuts and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately & Enjoy!!!