THE BEST GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE EVER
- 1 cup spinach (fresh)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1 banana (peeled)
- Tightly pack spinach in a measuring cup.
- Add spinach to blender with water. Blend together until all chunks are gone.
- (Should resemble green water when blended well).
- Add pineapple, mango and banana to blender.
- I like to use frozen pineapple and mangos to chill the smoothie down and save time cutting and prepping. It’s a win-win!
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take as little as 30 seconds or as long as 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- You can also store the smoothie in the fridge with a lid until ready to drink.