Three Cheese Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 1-2 Cups of Breadcrumbs
- 1 Cup of shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Salt Pepper, Paprika, Cumin, Italian Seasoning
- Provolone Cheese Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese grated
- Create an egg wash station by filling a bowl with the milk and combining it with the egg and some salt and pepper.
- Cut the shaved Parmesan Cheese into tiny pieces and add to a separate bowl with the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika.
- Submerge the chicken breasts in the egg wash and then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- After breading the chicken, sear each piece of chicken on both sides in a hot frying pan with a small amount of oil until browned
- Add a small amount of pasta sauce to the baking dish and then add the pieces of chicken on top.
- Top each piece of chicken with more sauce.
- Top each piece of chicken with the provolone, then the mozzarella, and finally with the remaining Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Top with Italian seasonings.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes and serve with pasta that is tossed with butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning.