Turmeric Morning Glory Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, 8 ounces
- 1 small slice fresh ginger, 1/8 ounce
- 2 bananas, peeled, fresh or frozen
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1″ chunks, 6 ounces
- 1/2 cup coconut milk from the can
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground turmeric, or to your taste
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Optional: collagen powder or vegan protein powder for vegan, and a sprinkling of bee pollen, (omit for vegan)
- Place all the ingredients into a high powered blender in the order listed.
- Secure the lid and blend starting on low speed, and working up to high.
- Blend until it’s completely smooth, and serve immediately.
Yields: 6 Cups