Ultimate Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 2 large ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- ⅓ cup almond milk or yogurt
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite nut butter (optional)
- ½ ripe banana, sliced
- Unsalted cashews, toasted
- Rolled oats, toasted
- Unsweetened coconut ribbon, toasted
- Pumpkin seeds
- Flax seeds
- Hemp hearts
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Cocoa nibs
- Honey or nut butter (for drizzling)
- In a food processor (or a reasonably powerful blender), blend the frozen bananas, almond milk, oats, and nut butter (if using) until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with fresh banana slices, nuts, seeds, coconut ribbon and cocoa nibs.
- Drizzle with a bit of honey or your favourite nut butter, to taste.