Uncooked Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 12 small cocoa biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 pack labs (600 gr)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tea spoon vanilla
- 2 pack melted bitter chocolate
- Sprinkle the cocoa biscuit and melted butter over the rondodon.
- Pull out the cool mixture with the handcuffed mold oil paper and press it firmly with your hand.
- Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes. Add a labyrinth, sugar, cream and vanilla to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate. Pour the mixture into the refrigerator with the handcuffs.
- Stay in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours again. If they wait for 1 night they will be cut evenly.
- Bon Appetit, Enjoy!!!