Vegan Almond Butter Fudge
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Stir well unitl it looks like brownie batter
- Line a small square (6″X6″) freezer safe dish with parchment paper.
- Pour in the fudge mixture and spread evenly.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Then pick it up with the parchment paper and move it to a flat surface.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Make sure to keep this fudge in the freezer or it will melt.
- Add slightly more or less agave nectar to taste.
- If you used almond butter with added salt or sugar, you may not need to add as much.
- The amount of agave and salt called for in the recipe is assuming that you are using raw almond butter with no added ingredients.