Vitamin Smoothie with Kiwi and Mango
- 2 kiwis
- 3 small oranges
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 very ripe mango
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Kaffir lime
- 1 little filtered water if needed
- Peel the kiwi and mango.
- Cut the fruits into large pieces and put them in the blender.
- Peel an orange and add the supreme to the blender.
- Squeeze the other two oranges to take the juice. Add the juice to the blender as well as the lemon juice.
- Add ginger and kaffir lime powder.
- Mix everything very finely. If the mixture is too thick and mixes poorly, add a little filtered water.