WHITE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS WITH RASPBERRIES
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 300 g of flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 120 g of melted butter
- 150 g raspberry (fresh or frozen)
- 100 g of chopped white chocolate
- 12-15 paper cups
- 1 muffin sheet
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy, stir in cream cheese.
- Mix flour and baking powder and add. Stir in the melted butter.
- Chop the chocolate and carefully fold in with the frozen raspberries.
- Do not stir too long otherwise the raspberry will stain too much.
- Fill the relatively firm dough to about ⅔ in the molds.
- Preheat the oven and bake at 170 ° C circulating air for about 20-25 minutes.